Cincinnati’s Trusted Heating & Cooling Provider Since 1925! – Free Estimate
* free estimates for new heating & cooling systems only, not repairs.
What to Expect
Our professional comfort consultants look forward to meeting with you and your family to discuss the variety of comfort options available for your home. We know many homeowners have never been through the process of purchasing a new heating and cooling system, so here is what to expect.
- Our highly trained comfort consultant will do his research before visiting your home. We realize that time is a precious commodity; our team will look at the layout of your home online via the county auditor’s website and Google Maps. This will allow them to plan for outdoor structures that may prohibit certain types of installations as well as get a fairly accurate estimate of they size of system your home will need.
- Upon arriving at your home, our comfort consultant will meet with you and your family to discuss any issues you are experiencing with your current heating and cooling system. Be prepared to let them know if you have any hot or cold spots in the home that you would like addressed.
- From there, the comfort consultant will walk around your house to see the layout of the duct work, as well as go to the mechanical room to look at your current HVAC system. This will allow the comfort consultant to accurately plan the installation to ensure we complete the job in a timely manner with little inconvenience to you. It will also allow them to see if there are any areas of the home where heat may be lost or gained, and to account for that in the equipment sizing calculations.
- Lastly, our comfort consultant will provide your family with an accurate quote for the work that needs to be completed to make sure your family is comfortable for years to come. At this time, they will also discuss other various options like humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and air purifiers to improve the quality of air within your home. Also, items such as carbon monoxide alarms and HVAC surge protectors can be added to your system to increase its overall safety.
If you decide to trust our team with your home comfort, we will make sure to provide the best experience possible. Our team is always standing by to answer any questions you may have about your current or future HVAC system. Please let us know if there is anything we can do you help. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (513) 741-8838!