HVAC Lead Installer
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Up To $24/hr DOE + $2,500 Signing Bonus
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K, Company Match
Nelson Comfort has been serving Cincinnati and surrounding area since 1925! We are a growing, forward thinking, family oriented company that has earned a reputation for setting the standard in our industry. We are currently looking for a Lead HVAC Installer to join our team!
Reasons to consider Nelson Comfort as your company of choice:
- Stable and growing company with over 95 years of experience serving Cincinnati area
- Be a part of a company that is known for providing quality service!
- Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Holiday
- Bonuses, Full Size Van, Company Cell Phones, Company Tablets, Company Uniforms, Company Business Cards, Tool Repair & Replacement Programs, Paid Product Training Classes, Paid Journeyman & Nate Certification Renewal
Work Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday and some weekends.
Pay Scale: Up To $24/hr DOE + $2,500 Signing Bonus!
Position Summary: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance
- Pass background and drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 4 + years of HVAC Install experience
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Able to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to supervise others
- Attend leadership training classes
- Enroll in advanced HVAC training classes, 20 hours per year
- Obtain all Installer based NATE Certifications and keep status current
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and light commercial
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently
Why Choose Nelson Comfort?
Industry-Leading Expertise Backed by a Customer-First Mindset
We believe that how we treat our customers makes all the difference. When you call on our friendly professionals for world-class heating, cooling, or indoor air quality services, you will be treated with the utmost respect. You can always count on:
- Superior customer service.
- Safety and comfort in your home.
- Industry-leading products
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Clear and transparent pricing
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all work
- 24/7 emergency service