HVAC Service Technician
Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K, Company Match
Nelson Comfort has been serving Cincinnati and surrounding area since 1925! We are a growing, forward thinking, family-oriented company that has earned a reputation for setting the standard in our industry. We have an immediate opening for an Lead/Experienced HVAC Service Technician that has a talent for keeping customers happy. Our fast-growing company offers competitive salaries and benefits for the service technician that wants to go beyond just repairing equipment.
Reasons to consider Nelson Comfort as your company of choice:
- Stable and growing company with over 95 years of experience serving Cincinnati area
- Be a part of a company that is known for providing quality service!
- Training opportunities for industry certifications, career growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Holiday
- Bonuses, Full Size Van, Company Cell Phones, Company Tablets, Company Uniforms, Company Business Cards, Tool Repair & Replacement Programs, Paid Product Training Classes, Paid Journeyman & Nate Certification Renewal
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Salary Range: $25.00 – $35.00 Per/Hr. DOE + Spiffs + Bonuses + Benefits
Work start time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Position Summary: To provide service on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience.
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certifications within one year of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
• Universal EPA Certification
• Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School
• NATE Certified
• 2 + years experience
• Insurable driving record
• Possess tools needed
Why Choose Nelson Comfort?
Industry-Leading Expertise Backed by a Customer-First Mindset
We believe that how we treat our customers makes all the difference. When you call on our friendly professionals for world-class heating, cooling, or indoor air quality services, you will be treated with the utmost respect. You can always count on:
- Superior customer service.
- Safety and comfort in your home.
- Industry-leading products
- Knowledgeable technicians
- Clear and transparent pricing
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on all work
- 24/7 emergency service